What I'm wearing... yellow leggings and blue denim shirt
What I'm reading... Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate. It's our book club book and it's a good one. Sad but good.
What's happening in my kitchen... hubby made oatmeal for breakfast, we had ham and cheese sandwides for lunch and hubby made chili for dinner
What's outside my window... the rainy, dreary weather has returned but at least it was in the mid 40s so there was no chance of snow! We also have had a male and female cardinal pair hanging around out front feeders for the last few days. They are beautiful and so much smaller than I thought they were.
What I'm thankful for... an out of town guest who come bearing cookies and all of the stuff I bought in Florida and couldn't bring home on the plane!
What I'm smelling... leftover smells of chili
What I'm hearing... the Yankees game on TV
What I'm crafting... I am almost ready to start the bottom ribbing of hubby's sweater... woohoo... the end is near!
What's on my mind... there's a lot of stuff floating around in my mind lately
Words live by...



0 Yorumlar