Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

people will stare. make it worth their while.

Lately, I have been loving jumpsuits. A lot. Even though I only have a couple to choose from, I find myself reaching for them whenever possible. There is just something about a good jumpsuit! They look chic, stylish, and fashionable. Plus they are easy to wear. Whenever I put one on, I instantly feel confident and sexy. Definitely a bonus! Out of the few I have hanging in my closet, my favourite one comes from Target. This is another piece I picked up before the stores closed down in Canada. (I miss them already! They had tons of amazing clothes for pretty decent prices.) Even though I bought it when there was snow on the ground....the weather is now nice enough to give it some use. 

There was a long day ahead of me. With running errands, building furniture, picking stuff up, going to dinner, and seeing friends. So I wanted to wear something that could take me from day to night. Which is why I grabbed this Target jumpsuit from my wardrobe. It is sleeveless with a cinched waist, wide legs, and a black and grey arrow print. I paired it with some simple grey flats, a chunky pair of gold earrings, a woven gold bracelet, brown neutral eyeshadow shades, and super glowy cheeks. The combination definitely felt summery. 

Something I am trying to do more of? Taking a few quick outfit pictures on days I am loving what I am wearing! While makeup is my biggest passion, fashion is something I cannot get enough of. Especially during the spring and summer months. On that note....here is a closer look at my recent day to night look. Let me know what you think!


Do you love jumpsuits? What have you been wearing lately?

xo Shannon

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar