Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cold War Gone Hot: Shopping list



Here's a list of stuff that I intend to buy for my Cold War Gone Hot project. I've decided on 20mm, and will be picking up some stuff today, but I may have to order other things, particularly infantry figures, from the internet. Anyone know of any figure manufacturers who do cold war figs?

Here's the list of stuff then:

NATO forces

British tank force, made of either Chieftains or Challengers, with Scorpions as well

British Infantry, hopefully mounted in APCs if I can find them

US M1 Abrams tank force. I have some M1A1s and might try and convert them into M1s

A10-Warthog tankbuster. I love these things, and want at least one.

I may also get some Bundeswehr vehicles, such as Leopard tanks from Revell, as they are a German company they stock more German stuff than normal.

WarPac forces

T-72 or T-80 tank force

Soviet Infantry, hopefully complete with BMPs or BMDs

Mi-24 Hind. These are just awesome helicopters.


Terrain

Tarmac roads, because all my current roads are 'dirt track' type. I can also use this to make a section of Autobahn

Evergreen Trees, because all mine are currently deciduous

Buildings to make a small German town. I may try using Hornby Skaledale models modified with german lettering

Water features. Ideally I need either a river or a canal, and a couple of bridges to make battles interesting

Objectives, and other battlefield paraphenalia. Some destroyed MBTs would be nice.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar