Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's Blooming?


I wish I could say Joe and I found fabulous finds at the garage sales today.

We did not.

But the Butterfly bush is showing off.


I prune the Butterfly bush to the ground in February or March and that makes for more blossoms.




This one is now about six feet tall.



We do have one garage sale item from a month ago to show.


We bought this concrete urn for six dollars and put Creeping Jenny and a begonia in it and love how it turned out. Total cost for the whole look is ten dollars.


Petunias are the only annuals we buy because they take our Southern heat very well. 
This is a fifty cent pack in this planter. We buy them tiny and not blooming and get surprised by the color later.

What's blooming in your garden?

grace surrounds us
Olive





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar