Turning Christmas sacks into holiday wall art is the fastest and easiest way to create beautiful holiday decor for less.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Have you pulled out the holiday decor and started decorating yet? I've been dealing with a nasty cold, which means holiday decorating is happening pretty slow around here. I did, however, mange to make super easy (and inexpensive) holiday wall art for our mudroom that I wanted to share.
A few weeks ago I went on a little Michael's shopping spree since I had a 20% off everything coupon. Don't you just love those? I mostly bought craft supplies and 50% off holiday decor for my daughters room, but I did pick up a super cute Christmas sack (50% off) and frame (also 50% off) to make holiday art for our mudroom.
(Make sure you stick around to the end of the post, because I'm also giving away a sack to one lucky reader!)
Read more »


0 Yorumlar