
Han Ji-min, who played Lee Jung-in in the MBC drama 'Spring Night', said, "I met a new style character that I have not done so far and I was able to act a lot and take another step toward Jung-in." Thank you. "
Jung Hae In of Yoo Ho also said, "I am very grateful to the actors who have been playing hard in the field since March, and the staff who have filmed. Especially, I am grateful to the bishop who made it easy to play in the field and the writer who gave me a good article, and I am very grateful to Jung In who was together. "
Kim Jun-ha, who played Kwon Ki-seok, said, "I personally felt that I had a lot of actors through this work. I was very grateful and happy to be with Ahn Pan-seok, excellent staff, and actors, and I am very happy. I will miss the scene a lot. " In addition, I thank the viewers who have sent us unlimited interest and love for our work, and I will be an actor who will try harder thanks to that love. "
"Spring night" ended the grand finale on Wednesday.
/ Photo = JS Pictures

0 Yorumlar