Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Lee Je-hoon appears...Jeon So-min "like you've turned on your body"

Running Man Jean So-min delighted with Lee Je-hoons appearanceLee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee appeared as guests on SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 25th.On that day, Lee Je-hoon, Im Won-hee appeared on ATV; Leon So-min said, It shines on Lee Je-hoons appearance.I think I turned on the fluorescent light. Jeon So-min has named Lee Je-hoon as his ideal.When the members asked if they were dressed up because they knew Lee Je-hoon was appearing, Jean So-min said, I did not really know to appear.Lee Je-hoon mentioned his defeat in the past Running Man saying, I once wanted to come out again and be saddened; I turned the mud over./ Photo = SBS broadcast screen

'Running Man' Jean So-min delighted with Lee Je-hoon's appearance

Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee appeared as guests on SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 25th.

On that day, Lee Je-hoon, Im Won-hee appeared on ATV; Leon So-min said, "It shines" on Lee Je-hoon's appearance. I think I turned on the fluorescent light. "Jeon So-min has named Lee Je-hoon as his ideal.

When the members asked if they were dressed up because they knew Lee Je-hoon was appearing, Jean So-min said, "I did not really know to appear."

Lee Je-hoon mentioned his defeat in the past "Running Man" saying, "I once wanted to come out again and be saddened; I turned the mud over."

/ Photo = SBS broadcast screen

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar