
Ha Sung-woon from Wanna One made his first step as a solo singer, and he conveyed his heartfelt feelings.
In KBS2 entertainment 'People's Talk Show Hello', which was broadcast on the night of the 25th, MC Shin Dong-yeop, Lee Young-ja, Curtu Kim Tae-gyun, guest Hyun-young, Seo Yu-ri, Cho Joon-ho, Lim Hyun-joo and Wanna One, Ha Sung-woon, who share their concerns with their clients, got on the air.
Ha Sung-woon ended official project group Wanna One activities late last year. Wanna One was selected by the referendum of Mnet entertainment 'Produce 101 Season 2', and it was composed of Kang Daniel, Park Ji-hoon, Lee Dae-hwi, Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Sung Woo, Park Woo-jin, Rygwanlin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Bae Jin-young and Ha Sung-won.
Ha Sung-woon has made his first step into the music industry as a solo singer since the group disbandment. “Everyone was in the waiting room, but I want to see it because I can’t do it now,” he said.
Lee Young-ja said, "I think I'm a little tired because I'm alone, so we will be a team member."
Kim Tae-gyun threw an unreasonable number (?) saying, "Kang Daniel, think of us as such." Lee Young-ja said, "Do you have Kang Daniel with such a big head?"

0 Yorumlar