Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hong Jin-young, calyx waking in the morning .. Spicy,

<p>Singer Hong Jin-young released a very cute picture.</p><p>Hong Jin-young posted a piece of photograph together with the sentence I morning himself, I will start as soon as I can today as soon as possible, bring out all power on my instagram.</p><p>Hong Jin-young in the picture took a pose and stared at the camera. Especially Hong Jin-young gave a cute and cute charm.</p><p>Many netizens who saw this showed reactions such as the face is a flower, there is no color that does not match, it is beautiful, it is absolutely not going to wither.</p><p>Meanwhile, Hong Jin-young will hold Hong Jin-young & Song So-hee Love Effect (Takashi) Concert in Changwon September.</p>

Singer Hong Jin-young released a very cute picture.

Hong Jin-young posted a piece of photograph together with the sentence "I morning himself, I will start as soon as I can today as soon as possible, bring out all power" on my instagram.

Hong Jin-young in the picture took a pose and stared at the camera. Especially Hong Jin-young gave a cute and cute charm.

Many netizens who saw this showed reactions such as "the face is a flower", "there is no color that does not match, it is beautiful", "it is absolutely not going to wither."

Meanwhile, Hong Jin-young will hold "Hong Jin-young & Song So-hee Love Effect (Takashi) Concert" in Changwon September.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar