Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mesh Around


This dress here! What an amazing item of clothing. This shoulder exposer will score you tons of admiring glances. A pair of lace up heels and a maxi bag added the final flourish without upstaging the cute dress with sheer mesh around the bodice. Wait a minute, wasn’t I just speaking to my love for cut out dresses here? The huge “missing piece" (rhetorically speaking) from this one projects this dress to new heights. Drab glam to bam! Ok ok, i just made that up and it doesn't even work. Part of an amazing haul that had me pretty chuffed, this teal beauty has been sitting neatly wrapped up and awaiting warm weather so I could show it off. We can talk about my love for lace up heels on a later date but perhaps we can address my love for bandage dresses today? Yeah? Aight. 

What can I say, I love them so and particularly favor this one cos it’s just the right amount of clingy. Flattering enough to show off your glorious curves yet hiding dare I say perfectly, those bulges in all the wrong places that visits to the refrigerator won’t let us get away with. Ha! Finding that right balance can be a little tricky you’d agree. I definitely love the on trend off shoulder sleeves and the sexiness of that criss cross can’t be denied. Wait, speaking of off shoulder you know what else I love about this ootd? The fuss free sleeves that firmly hug your arms and give an illusion of toned biceps. Who’s complaining? Not me! Plus the joy of not tugging at your sleeves every minute is unmatched. I could honestly live in this one all day everyday.

Unfortunately I can’t link the dress as they’re not a part of SC or RS and the shoes are last season. Bummer! But hey, chin up lovelies cos I found some similar products herehere, here, here, here, and here. They are some of my absolute faves! Shop shop shop, you need to feel summer in your body and toesies anyhow! Just don't burn your skin like I did, Ha!

Hello darlings! Second full week of my summer staycay has come and gone. Uneventful somewhat. Don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned it here but my closet is literally collapsing under the weight of clothes. So I’ve started organizing. 'Keep', 'Give Away’ and 'Sell' stashes are growing. I’ve started listing the ‘Sell’ on Poshmark  @thechic11. So do stop by and shop my closet. 

 Have a lovely weekend loves!
And Happy Summer. It’s officially here! And the only one in my household that has a Summer birthday turned 14 yesterday. My baby is surely growing up.

Breaking News! 
The Nordstrom anniversary sale is around the corner! What better avenue to jumpstart planning your cold weather wardrobe or heck end the summer with a bang. I can’t think of a better and bigger sale guys so save up, pay off that credit card and make room for your haul or better still apply for a Nordstrom debit card. I favor and own the later as it’s linked to your account and purchases are charged directly to your account while you earn points. Talk about peace of mind. Of course the best items from the sale sell out very fast so planning is key guys. What is it you’ll be needing not necessarily wanting? Those items you’ve been eyeing? Closet staples? Plan Plan Plan! And if you like to go in and physically see items before you purchase them then this is a great time to snoop out all Nordstrom / Nordstrom Rack locations around you. Happy mall hopping! Oops, I almost forgot to mention the dates. July 22nd to August 7th. Mark your calendars with early access July 14th to the 21st.

Shopbop is also having huge sales! 25% off all markdowns with code 25EXTRA. I love this ankle flares that will pair perfectly with this top and already added them to my arsenal. Kick the summer off in these cute sandals here and here. Happy shopping!



Deets
Dress - CB
Shoes - Aquazzura (similar here)
Bag - Chanel

Thanks for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts, Xo.


post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar